Steven's Scribbles

Monday, October 03, 2005

LSAT's history...FINALLY

Most people probably wondered where I ran off to over the last two or three weeks. The culprit was this thing called the LSAT, what they say is the single-most important factor in determining a person's qualifications for law school. So, I figured I better put in the time to study for it. I finished it Saturday just as the Mississippi State-LSU game kicked off around 1:30. It's one of those tests you hope you never have to take again so you won't have to miss a whole 'nuther morning of college football.

How'd I do? Well, I didn't ace it, didn't bomb it, but probably did well enough to be competitive at most area schools. I guess we'll find out for sure here in three weeks.

Anyways, that means I've got some more free time now....so....tennis anyone?

1 Comments:

  • San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love used classic truck then you will want to be there! All kinds of used classic truck will be in attendance. For more information go to used classic truck
    See Ya There!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 PM, October 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home