Steven's Scribbles

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Top 10 things I thanked God for today

10.) Dr. Dolan- Was late to class (a couple minutes later than me, anyway)
9.) My job- Rent money doesn't grow on trees...well, I guess it does; but somebody's gotta pay for those trees
8.) Chapstick- Gotta have it
7.) Pancakes- The best breakfast fill-me-up
6.) Contact Lenses- Need to be able to see clearly
5.) Tennis balls- They've just got that unique brand new smell (and are fun to hit)
4.) Ace Atkins- Told me I am exempt from doing the final project in his class :-D
3.) Patience- I go to Ole Miss, have to have it
2.) My family- They always put up with me
1.) SALVATION!

Here are a few pics from El Charro Monday night:

Me and Jordan after finding out that Monta may go to State after all
Steven and Jordan

Chase telling the waiter he can't find his fork in Spanish
Chase

Jessi and Turner
Jessi and Turner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home