Steven's Scribbles

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Can I get a wallaby?


I met this little guy at the Washington Zoo on Saturday. I thought it would be cool if I could bring him or one of his cousins home as a pet. He’s little, he eats grass, and I could teach him to kick Elliott and Andrew in the mouth if they give me trouble this Fall. Sounds good to me.

So…I found a 3-year-old wallaby for sale in Illinois…only costs $1,300. And Mississippi has no law against owning a wallaby, as some states do. Maybe one day…

On another animal note, Evan Almighty turned out to be really funny and a good movie, although it's important to point out that God did promise to never flood the earth again (although I guess a flood of the northern virginia valley into the potomac isn't really a flood of the earth).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home