Steven's Scribbles

Saturday, June 02, 2007

On a mission -- Washington, D.C.

This summer I'll be working in Washington, D.C., for the Alliance Defense Fund, specifically in the office of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission. I don't know what exactly I'll be doing, but it should be a window into the field of law that is working to uphold religious liberty and Biblical principles. I'll get to spend a couple weeks in Phoenix training (getting indoctrinated), and meeting the other ADF interns who will be spread out across the country this summer serving God through the legal field. I will try to keep this updated instead of sending out a bunch of mass emails to everyone....So, on to Arizona! Will be in D.C. on June 15 for most of the rest of the summer. Be praying that God would do great things this summer.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home